Smart Info Automated Teller Guide
Members can access Smart Info with their Account Number or Primary Member’s Social Security Number. If you have used Smart Info before, you will then be asked to verify your identification with a PIN number.
Create Verification PIN
If it’s this is your first time using Smart Info, you will be prompted to setup a PIN.
- Enter the Account Number or Primary Member's Social Security Number
- Enter the Primary Member's date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and then you will be asked for the account's zip code.
- You will be prompted to create a PIN number using 4 to 6 digits.
Access Your Account Information
- For checking account information, press 1.
- For savings account information, press 2.
- Hear your current balance amount.
- Hear your available funds amount.
- To hear the last four deposits, press 1.
- To hear the last ten withdrawals, press 2.
- To hear both deposits and withdrawals, press 3.